When you’re having a bad day, give yourself a mini foot massage. It can have have same stress relieving benefit as a full body massage.
- Wash your feet with warm soap and water, then dry.
- Apply a small amount of scented massage oil (lavender/rose are a couple of great scents for stress). Start rubbing at the base of your little toe.
- Move to the base of the next toe and continue rubbing.
- Apply light pressure on the skin between your little toe and the next toe.
- Move on to your middle toe.
- Stretch, massage and pull your middle toe in a circular motion, repeating on your other toes.
- Using your fingertips and/or palms of your hands, apply light pressure both both side of your heel below your ankle and then rub around your ankle to boost your energy and tension.
- Repeat on your second foot.